Thursday, October 5, 2017

21 Week Bumpdate

How far along? 21 weeks! 
Baby is the size of a: depending on what app you look at, either a pomegranate or cantaloupe. Logan is roughly 10.5 inches approximately 12.7 ounces. 
Total weight gain: About 12.5 lbs, which I guess isn’t too bad if I double that and only gain 26lbs total I’ll be happy with that.  
Stretch marks? No new ones.
Maternity clothes? All the time.
Sleep: Still waking up once or twice a night to go pee and some nights I just can't get comfortable and toss and turn a lot. 
Best moment this week: Nothing really stands out... we moved Caleb out of the nursery to start slowly preparing it for Logan.  
Miss anything? Beer. 
Food cravings: Cereal... Apple Jacks and Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope. 
Gender: BOY!!
Labor signs: I think I’ve had a few Braxton Hicks, but nothing crazy. 
Symptoms: I started getting a little bit of heartburn the last week or so, but other than that I’ve been feeling pretty good. 
Belly button in or out?  In, but I think it'll pop this pregnancy. 
Wedding rings on or off: On.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: our anatomy scan when I’m 22 weeks pregnant! 

Alissha

No comments:

Post a Comment