Tuesday, February 6, 2018

39 Week Bumpdate

How far along? 39 weeks! 
Baby is the size of a: watermelon. 
Total weight gain: 32.9 lbs 
Stretch marks? The ones on my sides have gotten dark pink, but I know they’ll fade with time.  
Maternity clothes? All the time or leggings/workout pants. 
Sleep: Sleep is hit and miss; getting up 1-3 times to pee. 
Best moment this week: hitting full term! Logan can come any time now so I’m getting pretty anxious.
Miss anything? Nothing really this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Not this week. 
Gender: BOY!! 
Labor signs: A lot of Braxton Hicks and sharp shooting pains in my cervix, I had a couple of lower back spasms this week, pelvic pressure and my pubic bone has felt bruised/sore from time to time.
Symptoms: Still having heartburn, peeing all the time, my joints are still swollen and I have very mild swelling in my feet, leg/foot cramps and my boobs ache on and off. 
Belly button in or out? Out.
Wedding rings on or off: My actual wedding rings are off because my joints and knuckles are swollen, so now I’m wearing my Qalo (silicone) wedding ring.  
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy and emotional at random times.
Looking forward to: the big day and meeting Logan.  

Logan is officially full term and we’re hoping he comes sooner rather than later.  I want to avoid a medical induction as much as possible.  The hospital feels comfortable letting women go to 41+5 before inducing.  I declined a cervical check at my appointment this week because I didn’t want to get my hopes up or be disappointed if nothing has changed with my cervix.  I’ve had more energy this week which has been nice and I’m hoping it’s a sign labor is near; but..... I’ve also felt pretty good too and that makes me feel like Logan is nice and comfy in there. Only time will tell when this little guy wants to join us.

Alissha

No comments:

Post a Comment