Sunday, February 15, 2015

19 weeks


How far along? 19 weeks
Baby is the size of a: Mango, just over 6 inches long and almost 8.5 ounces! 
Total weight gain: 8.5 pounds! Eeek! But totally within normal range at this point. 
Stretch marks? Just the one on my boob!
Maternity clothes? Loving my maternity pants. They're so comfortable. I need to get some tops for warmer weather still.
Sleep: Pretty much the same, although I'll get a solid nights sleep where I only get up once to pee and then the next two nights I'll toss and turn all night. 
Best moment this week: Noticing my bump getting bigger. I'm actually waking up with a bump now : )
Miss anything? A solid nights sleep.
Food cravings: I had a craving for a bean, cheese and rice burrito but resisted the urge.... However, I did give into a Neapolitan shake from In-n-Out this week. It was divine. 
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope! 
Gender: BOY!!!!! 
Labor signs: Hopefully not for a very long time! 
Symptoms: Just a bunch of the same stuff...Still going to the bathroom all the time, hungry and gassy. I'm feeling Caleb move around a little bit more. 
Belly button in or out?  In.
Wedding rings on or off: On.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy.... And sassy. 
Looking forward to: Our anatomy ultrasound next Friday. I can't wait to see little man again and how much he's grown.

Alissha  

No comments:

Post a Comment