Saturday, November 4, 2017

25 Week Bumpdate

How far along? 25 weeks! 
Baby is the size of a: papaya or cauliflower head; officially over a foot long (roughly 13 inches) and around 2 pounds! 
Total weight gain: I weighed myself the morning I turned 25 weeks to get my true weight and I’ve actually only gained 14.5lbs. Pretty happy about that! 
Stretch marks? No new ones.
Maternity clothes? All the time or leggings/workout pants 
Sleep: Still waking up once or twice a night to go pee and I’ve been dealing with a little bit of insomnia in the middle of the night.  
Best moment this week: I felt Logan’s hiccups this week and put worship music on my belly buds for him to listen to.  He moved so much when Lauren Daigle came on and didn’t move much at all when a male artist sang. 
Miss anything? Beer. 
Food cravings: Nothing new this week, normal appetite
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope. 
Gender: BOY!! This week while playing cars with Caleb, I got so excited about having another boy and thought to myself how much I enjoy playing with “boy” toys.  I’m so okay with having two boys. 
Labor signs: None. 
Symptoms: Occasional heartburn, but it hasn’t been too bad. Still waking up congested, lots of baby kicks/punches/rolls. Logan’s movements are getting stronger each day and he’s constantly moving. 
Belly button in or out?  In, but getting shallower and shallower. Sometimes it sticks out a little and other times it’s flush with my belly. I think it depends on Logan’s position. 
Wedding rings on or off: On.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: decorating Logan’s room and seeing him again at our next ultrasound on the 14th! 

Alissha

No comments:

Post a Comment