Tuesday, November 28, 2017

28 Week Bumpdate

How far along? 28 weeks! 
Baby is the size of an: eggplant 
Total weight gain: I didn’t weigh myself this week.  
Stretch marks? I’ve noticed a couple light ones popping up in the same area I got them with Caleb. 
Maternity clothes? All the time or leggings/workout pants. My sister in law is letting me borrow some long sleeve maternity tops and dresses to get me through the winter.
Sleep: Still waking up once or twice a night to go pee; staying up too late, but I haven’t been that tired at night. 
Best moment this week: We put Logan’s furniture together and some basket shelving up in Logan’s room, but we still have a ways to go before his room is done. 
Miss anything? Beer. 
Food cravings: None this week 
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope. 
Gender: BOY!! 
Labor signs: None this week.
Symptoms:  Heartburn is becoming a daily/nightly occurrence, gassy/burpy, always peeing, but overall I feel pretty good.
Belly button in or out? Sometimes it sticks out a little and other times it’s flush with my belly. 
Wedding rings on or off: On.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: the holidays, maternity pictures and meeting with our doula.

I have all of my weekly NST’s scheduled starting at 30 weeks and going through 40 weeks.  Having all of these doctors appointments is overwhelming, but I’m thankful for the care and attention Logan is getting.  I have my kidney and bladder ultrasound scheduled for November 27th and I’m really curious if I have both kidneys.  

At my last OB appointment, my belly was measuring at 28 weeks and my nurse practitioner thinks I’ll have Logan before 40 weeks. As long as I go into labor naturally and not too early, I’m okay with not going the full 40 weeks.  The last thing I want is to be induced and I’ll fight that as much as I can if I go past my due date.  Overall, things are going really well with the pregnancy and I don’t have any major complaints! 

Alissha

No comments:

Post a Comment