Wednesday, December 6, 2017

30 Week Bumpdate

How far along? 30 weeks! 
Baby is the size of a: cucumber... at least as long as one. He should be well over 3lbs by now
Total weight gain: According to my scale, I’ve lost a few ounces this week and I’m at 19.1lbs 
Stretch marks? A couple light ones popping up in the same area (on my sides) I got them with Caleb. Also just discovered one on my boob. 
Maternity clothes? All the time or leggings/workout pants. 
Sleep: Sleep is getting difficult these days. I have a hard time falling asleep and I’m getting up multiple times a night to go pee.  I’m dreading pulling out my big maternity pillow, but think it’s time so I can try to get some restful sleep. 
Best moment this week: This week was pretty uneventful considering our busy week last week. 
Miss anything? Beer.... anything with alcohol.  Being pregnant with a toddler can be rough some days!
Food cravings: cold glasses of milk with dinner have been hitting the spot lately and I haven’t been a consistent milk drinker since high school. 
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope. 
Gender: BOY!! 
Labor signs: some Braxton Hicks, but nothing else. 
Symptoms:  Heartburn has subsided this week, but I’m still gassy/burpy, always peeing. Logan still loves to push on my bladder and his movements are becoming more prominent.  Lots of rolls and pushing body parts out on my belly.  He’s also been getting the hiccups multiple times a day. 
Belly button in or out? It’s mostly out these days unless I’m laying down.  It never popped out with Caleb so it’s pretty interesting to see it as an outtie. 
Wedding rings on or off: On.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Christmas, maternity pictures and meeting with our doula.

Alissha

No comments:

Post a Comment