Friday, December 22, 2017

32 Week Bumpdate

How far along? 32 weeks! 
Baby is the size of a: squash.
Total weight gain: 20.2 lbs, I’m pretty happy with that! 
Stretch marks? A few on my sides and one on my boob, but they’re not a big deal.  
Maternity clothes? All the time or leggings/workout pants. 
Sleep: Sleep has definitely gotten better this week, waking up once or twice to go pee but going back to sleep right after. 
Best moment this week: celebrating an early Christmas with the Benson side of the family.  It’s so crazy to think Logan will be 10 months old this time next year. 
Miss anything? Beer.... anything with alcohol.  Being pregnant with a toddler can be rough some days!
Food cravings: Nothing this week.  
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope. 
Gender: BOY!! 
Labor signs: None this week. 
Symptoms:  No crazy symptoms this week, Logan is treating me pretty well.  Lots of elbows or knees are poking out lately and I can tell he’s running out of space.  I’ve experienced some leg and foot cramps this week. 
Belly button in or out? Out unless I’m laying down on my back
Wedding rings on or off: On.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Christmas and meeting with our doula.

I had a prenatal appointment with my OB this week and everything went well.  He reassured me that Logan having one kidney shouldn’t impact my labor and delivery if everything else goes well.  I’ll go back in 2 weeks and then I believe every week after that.  We’re getting so close! 

Alissha

No comments:

Post a Comment