Friday, December 19, 2014

11 Weeks

How far along? 11 weeks
Baby is the size of a: Lime (about 2 inches long)
Total weight gain: Not keeping track.
Stretch marks? Just the one on my boob!
Maternity clothes?  No, but my jeans are getting pretty snug around my waist. I've had to do the hair tie trick so they expand because I can't button them! 
Sleep: I've been tossing and turning more this week.  Sometimes when I wake up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, it's hard to go back to sleep.
Best moment this week: Being all done with the progesterone suppositories, having a little more energy at night and actually making it to the gym after work on Tuesday. I wanted to go on Wednesday, but I ended up working really late that night and didn't get home until 12:40 am! 
Miss anything? Not this week.
Food cravings: Pickles, lemon water, Cheerios, Cuties. 
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope!
Gender: No idea! We will hopefully find out some time in January.
Labor signs: Hopefully not for a very long time! 
Symptoms: Hungry, bloated and moody. I'm getting pretty snappy these days.....
Belly button in or out?  In.
Wedding rings on or off: On.
Happy or moody most of the time: 
Definitely moody. 
Looking forward to: My belly popping out and being out of the 1st Trimester! 

My prenatal appointment with my OB-GYN is still scheduled for December 31st. Unfortunately Chris won't be able to go to the appointment with me, but I don't want to delay getting into my doctor any longer.  I will definitely schedule my next appointments so Chris can go.  We're planning on doing a gender reveal 3D/4D ultrasound when I'm 16 weeks, but we still have to schedule the appointment.  

I ordered a fetal heart doppler off e-bay on Monday and got it yesterday! I had to test it out right away and it took a minute to find the heart beat. Turns out baby is lower than I thought and still hasn't popped out of my pelvic cavity.  We had to keep moving the doppler to find the heartbeat, but didn't get a good reading to see how fast it was beating. Hopefully it'll get easier the next time we try! 

Alissha 

No comments:

Post a Comment