Saturday, December 6, 2014

9 week Bumpdate

How far along? 9 weeks
Baby is the size of a: Grape (about an inch long)
Total weight gain: 2 pounds? It fluctuates too much to really know. 
Stretch marks? No. 
Maternity clothes?  I bought a couple belly bands earlier this week to help with my expanding waist.
Sleep: I've been sleeping pretty good. I get up once or twice during the night to go to the restroom. 
Best moment this week: I actually went to the gym last Saturday.... Have I been back since? No, but I want to make it a part of my normal routine again. 
Miss anything? My normal appetite. 
Food cravings: I've definitely noticed I like more salty foods lately. I haven't been a fan of fresh vegetables, but Cuties and Cheerios have been a favorite this week. 
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nothing in particular. Just different smells at weird times. 
Gender: No idea! 
Labor signs: Hopefully not for a very long time! 
Symptoms: Tired, HUNGRY, boobs are tender/sore off and on, bloated and emotional. Crying because I'm hungry is the norm lately! 
Belly button in or out?  In.
Wedding rings on or off: On.
Happy or moody most of the time: 
A mixture of both! These pregnancy hormones are craaaaazy! 
Looking forward to: Seeing our little bean at our 10 week ultrasound next Thursday!

Sorry for the late update! Not much happened this week, but our baby is officially a fetus now! I still haven't gotten too sick, but my appetite has been a little off this week. Nothing will sound good, but I'll be soooooo hungry. It's really frustrating! 

Alissha 

No comments:

Post a Comment