Thursday, November 27, 2014

8 Weeks!

How far along? 8 weeks
Baby is the size of a: Raspberry!
Total weight gain: 2 pounds
Stretch marks? No. 
Maternity clothes?  Nope!
Sleep: I've been sleeping pretty good. I can't get enough sleep.
Best moment this week: Seeing our baby again and hearing it's strong little heart! 
Miss anything? Going to the gym. It's really starting to wear on me not going and I need to get back into it. I'm just soooo tired when I get home from work : /
Food cravings: I've definitely noticed I like more salty foods lately. When I think of something I want, I have to have it and then once I get it, I'm good and don't want it again. Chicken noodle soup with fresh squeezed lemon was a must this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nothing in particular.
Gender: No idea! My initial intuition was saying boy, but now I really don't know what to think with that strong heartbeat at 161 bpm! 
Labor signs: Hopefully not for a very long time! 
Symptoms: Tired, HUNGRY, boobs are starting to get a little tender and feeling a little off in the mornings like my blood sugar is low. 
Belly button in or out?  In.
Wedding rings on or off: On.
Happy or moody most of the time: 
A mixture of both! These pregnancy hormones are craaaaazy! 
Looking forward to: Eating Thanksgiving dinner! 

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! This year we have so much to be thankful for and I feel so blessed to be 8 weeks pregnant. Every week is such a huge milestone and it's amazing to know there's a little healthy baby growing inside.  

Food has definitely taken center stage this week. When I'm hungry, I'm HUNGRY and need to eat RIGHT NOW. This morning when I woke up, I was already hungry. I decided I wanted French Toast for breakfast and Chris was going to make it for me, but he had to go to the store first. Fast forward one hour and I was STARVING. I was getting things ready for Thanksgiving dinner and I was not a happy camper about not eating yet. Chris came up to me to let me know everything was okay and I just started sobbing and saying, "I'm just so hungry you don't understand!" It was pretty ridiculous and hilarious at the same time. Thank you, little nugget of mine, for making me a crazy hormonal pregnant woman. Momma loves you! 

Alissha 

No comments:

Post a Comment