Thursday, November 13, 2014

6 Week Bumpdate

How far along? 6 weeks
Baby is the size of a: Sweet Pea
Total weight gain: According to my scale I lost 3.5 pounds this week...pretty sure that's incorrect, so I'll probably stick to whatever the doctor's scale says.
Maternity clothes?  Nope!
Stretch marks? Nope! 
Sleep: I've been sleeping pretty good. No complaints! 
Best moment this week: Date night with Chris : ) 
Miss anything? Not really.
Food cravings: Burritos with homemade tortillas.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nothing in particular, but I got nauseous for the first time yesterday! 
Gender: My intuition says boy, if we have one little nugget in there : )
Labor signs: Hopefully not for a very long time! 
Symptoms: Tired, lower backache, mild cramps and nausea. Still no sore boobs! 
Belly button in or out?  In.
Wedding rings on or off: On.
Happy or moody most of the time: 
So happy! 
Looking forward to: Our ultrasound tomorrow! 

This week was pretty uneventful, except for the nausea that decided to kick in yesterday. I tried making my first prenatal appointment with my OB GYN and when I told them I conceived via IVF I was told they needed all documents related to my pregnancy before they would schedule my first appointment. I was a little annoyed by that. So my fertility clinic will continue to see me until I'm 10 weeks and then give me all my documents so I can see my OB GYN. 

Tomorrow we have our first ultrasound and I'm so anxious to see our little baby(s). I've had different dreams where we find out we're having twins and then my next dream we're only having one baby. I think there's just one little bean in there, but we'll see! 

Sorry, no picture this week. Still no noticeable bump! 

Alissha 

No comments:

Post a Comment