Thursday, November 6, 2014

5 Week Update

I wanted to start documenting my pregnancy through 'bump dates' and posting pictures of my growing belly. I don't have much of any belly this week, so I'll start posting those pictures next week, maybe. 

How far along? 5 weeks
Baby is the size of an: Appleseed 
Total weight gain: I just weighed myself this morning for the first time since starting our frozen cycle, so I have no idea if I've gained anything yet. 
Stretch marks? No. 
Maternity clothes?  Nope! But, my pants are getting a little snug around the waist. I think I'll only have another week or so before I need to get a belly band/maternity pants.
Stretch marks? Nope! 
Sleep: I've been sleeping pretty good. I wake up 1-2 times at night to go pee and then I'm wide awake usually around 5:30. 
Best moment this week: Finding out our second beta came in at 4,362! 
Miss anything? Not really.
Food cravings: Nothing yet. 
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope and I hope it stays that way!
Gender: My intuition says boy, if we have one little nugget in there : )
Labor signs: Hopefully not for a very long time! 
Symptoms: Constantly thirsty, tired, mild headaches every so often and I've definitely been going to the bathroom, #1 & #2, more frequently. Sorry, TMI ; ) 
Belly button in or out?  In.
Wedding rings on or off: On.
Happy or moody most of the time: 
So happy! 
Looking forward to: Our ultrasound next week to see how many babies were expecting! 

So far things have been going really well. Besides the constant thirst and getting tired earlier in the evening, I don't have anything else going on. I'm going to be increasing my estrogen patches to two every 3 days because my estrogen has actually gone down since increasing the pills to 4 times a day. So weird. My nurse said it wasn't too concerning though so that's good. I've been eating pretty well and making sure I'm eating plenty of fruits and vegetables for our growing baby(s). I have no cravings or aversions to any foods yet! 

Alissha 

No comments:

Post a Comment