Saturday, November 22, 2014

7 Weeks!

How far along? 7 weeks
Baby is the size of a: Blueberry!
Total weight gain: I've lost a few more ounces this week : /
Stretch marks? No. 
Maternity clothes?  Nope!
Sleep: I've been sleeping pretty good. I can't get enough sleep.
Best moment this week: Seeing our baby and hearing the little heartbeat.
Miss anything? Going to the gym. It's really starting to wear on me not going and I need to get back into it. I'm just soooo tired when I get home from work : /
Food cravings: None. 
Anything making you queasy or sick? Not this week.
Gender: My intuition says boy.
Labor signs: Hopefully not for a very long time! 
Symptoms: Tired, bloated, tired, and feeling a little off in the mornings like my blood sugar is low. 
Belly button in or out?  In.
Wedding rings on or off: On.
Happy or moody most of the time: 
This week I've been crabby, mostly because the bloat is making me pretty uncomfortable and I just feel fluffy. 
Looking forward to: Our ultrasound on the 25th! 

The most significant change this week has been the bloat. It is absolutely ridiculous. After I eat a meal I look like I'm 6 months pregnant and just feel so uncomfortable. I've continued drinking a ton of water and trying to make healthy food choices. My go to snacks have been Greek yogurt with raw almonds, apples with peanut butter, cherry tomatoes, celery, raw mini bell peppers, broccoli and cottage cheese.  In the mornings when I feel a little off, I'll eat a few saltine crackers and I'm usually okay. I got these ginger candies last weekend called Gin-Gins from World Market and they have also helped. I am so excited to see our little nugget next week and see how much it's grown. 

Alissha 

No comments:

Post a Comment