Thursday, December 25, 2014

12 Weeks! Holy moly!


How far along? 12 weeks!!
Baby is the size of a: Large Plum
Total weight gain: About 3 pounds.
Stretch marks? Just the one on my boob!
Maternity clothes?  No, but my jeans are getting pretty snug around my waist. 
Sleep: Pretty decent this week, only waking up to go pee!
Best moment this week: Getting our doppler so we can listen to the baby's heartbeat whenever we want! 
Miss anything? Not this week.
Food cravings: Pickles, Cereal, Pepperocinis, Flaming Hot Cheetos with Limon (awful, I know!) Pretty much anything spicy, salty or sour is delicious right now. 
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope!
Gender: No idea! I really want a boy, so it's probably a girl! 
Labor signs: Hopefully not for a very long time! 
Symptoms: Hungry, bloated, moody, and dizzy off and on. I've gotten some pretty bad gas pains this week and pulling pains on the inside of my hip bones. I assume it's due to things growing and expanding. The bloat has been insane this week. Last night I looked like I was 6 months pregnant! 
Belly button in or out?  In.
Wedding rings on or off: On.
Happy or moody most of the time: 
Definitely moody. 
Looking forward to: Being out of the 1st Trimester, our first pre-natal appointment with my OB-GYN and finding out the baby's gender! 

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you have a great day spending it with family and friends! 

We have an appointment set for our 3D/4D gender ultrasound! January 23rd cannot come any sooner! I am so anxious to find out what we're having. I'll be 16 weeks then and should definitely be able to see the goods.... If baby cooperates! 

This week I got my first head cold since I've been pregnant. It's been awful and I've just felt so crummy. I tried really hard not to take anything, but needed some relief so I took some Sudafed (yes, it's safe).  I've also been using my Neti-Pot which has made a world of difference. I hope it goes away quickly because I absolutely hate being a mouth breather. 

Have a great day everyone!! 

Alissha 

No comments:

Post a Comment