Saturday, January 10, 2015

14 Weeks


How far along? 14 weeks!! Officially in the 2nd Trimester! 
Baby is the size of a: Lemon
Total weight gain: 4 pounds
Stretch marks? Just the one on my boob!
Maternity clothes? No, but my jeans are getting pretty snug around my waist. 
Sleep: Pretty decent, only waking up to go pee!
Best moment this week: Finally being out of the 1st Trimester.
Miss anything? Nope!
Food cravings: Hot wings, fresh fruit smoothies, V8 tomato juice, still loving pickles and cereal.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope! 
Gender: No idea! I really want a boy, so it's probably a girl! 
Labor signs: Hopefully not for a very long time! 
Symptoms: I'm definitely peeing a lot more this week, hungry all the time- I can't get enough snacks throughout the day, gassy, burpy, still getting those sharp pains inside my hip bones if I get up too fast, turn a certain way or sneeze hard and my back has started to hurt if I lay certain ways. 
Belly button in or out?  In.
Wedding rings on or off: On.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy this week! 
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender on the 23rd!!!

Alissha 

No comments:

Post a Comment