Saturday, January 17, 2015

15 weeks


How far along? 15 weeks
Baby is the size of a: Navel Orange
Total weight gain: 4 pounds
Stretch marks? Just the one on my boob!
Maternity clothes? If my belly band counts, then yes. 
Sleep: Still only getting up once to go pee, but I'm definitely tossing and turning more this week. 
Best moment this week: Finding out the biopsy taken from my left tonsil came back benign! All is well. 
Miss anything? Definitely sushi...
Food cravings: I haven't had any legit cravings so far, only things that sound  good. Towards the end of this week my appetite has started to go away and nothing sounds good to eat. 
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope! 
Gender: We find out next Friday!! 
Labor signs: Hopefully not for a very long time! 
Symptoms: Peeing all the time, gassy, burpy, still getting those sharp pains inside my hip bones if I get up too fast, turn a certain way or sneeze hard and my back has started to hurt during the day. Last Sunday, at church we had to leave early because I thought I was going to pass out. Out of nowhere I broke out in a sweat all over my body and felt super dizzy. As soon as we walked outside and I got some cool air I felt better though. 
Belly button in or out?  In.
Wedding rings on or off: On.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy.... With a little bit of sassyness.
Looking forward to: Our gender ultrasound next Friday! I'm so anxious to find out what this little nugget is! 

Alissha 

No comments:

Post a Comment