Friday, January 23, 2015

16 Weeks


How far along? 16 weeks
Baby is the size of a: Avocado
Total weight gain: 4 pounds
Stretch marks? Just the one on my boob!
Maternity clothes? If my belly band counts, then yes. 
Sleep: Still only getting up once to go pee and still tossing and turning.
Best moment this week: Last Saturday Chris and I had a much needed date day/night. We saw American Sniper and then had a delicious dinner at Sayaka's!
Miss anything? Not this week!
Food cravings: Nothing new this week! Claussen Pickles are still delicious. 
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope! 
Gender: We find out today!! Eeeek!!
Labor signs: Hopefully not for a very long time! 
Symptoms: Peeing and hungry all the time, gassy, still getting those sharp pains inside my hip bones if I get up too fast, turn a certain way or sneeze hard and my back has started to hurt during the day. 
Belly button in or out?  In.
Wedding rings on or off: On.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy.... With a little bit of sassyness.
Looking forward to: Finding out what Baby B is today!! We are so freaking excited to know what this little miracle is!!

Alissha 

No comments:

Post a Comment