Tuesday, July 11, 2017

6 Week Bumpdate

*Originally written on June 19, 2017*

How far along? 6 weeks
Baby is the size of a: grain of rice.
Total weight gain: Didn't weigh myself this week. 
Stretch marks? No. 
Maternity clothes? No, but I think my tighter fitting tank tops are going to be on hiatus until I have a legit bump and not just bloat. 
Sleep: Sleep has been a little rough this week.  Either I can't fall asleep or I'm waking up multiple times to go pee or the dogs wake me up to go outside and then I realize I have to pee 😑
Best moment this week: Telling our parents and my sister we're pregnant!
Miss anything? The gym. I'm terrified of doing group training right now until we see the baby and it's heartbeat, but I miss it so much and know it'll lift my moods once I go back. 
Food cravings: Nothing yet, appetite is still off a bit. 
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope, but I have started feeling off in the mornings and have to eat breakfast right away whereas I could usually wait to eat breakfast with Caleb at 9:30. 
Gender: Too early to know, but I'd love another boy.
Labor signs: Hopefully not for a very long time! 
Symptoms: Some of the same from week 5. Crazy dreams have started and they are intense, violent dreams or sexual (which apparently is pretty common when you're pregnant).  Still bloated, boobs ache on and off.  A little bit of food aversion has started this week; I used to look forward to my morning cup of coffee and now it doesn't even sound good to me. Last night at dinner I had chicken with my meal and just looking at it made me want to gag. 
Belly button in or out?  In.
Wedding rings on or off: On.
Happy or moody most of the time: Moooooody!
Looking forward to: Our first ultrasound on June 22nd. 

No comments:

Post a Comment