Wednesday, September 13, 2017

18 Week Bumpdate

How far along? 18 weeks
Baby is the size of a: sweet potato! 
Total weight gain: I wasn't able to weigh myself this week.  
Stretch marks? No new ones.
Maternity clothes? Yes and wearing my belly bands to make my non maternity shorts last longer. 
Sleep: Still waking up once or twice a night to go pee.
Best moment this week: Starting our vacation in Arizona and having some alone time with Chris. 
Miss anything? Beer.
Food cravings: Nothing.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope. 
Gender: BOY!!
Labor signs: Hopefully not for a very long time! 
Symptoms: Still the same stuff, but my lower back pain is nearly gone.  I don't know if my uterus has shifted and not applying pressure on the nerves or if it has anything to do with adding a magnesium supplement to my diet but my back has felt amazing lately. 
Belly button in or out?  In, but I think it'll pop this pregnancy. 
Wedding rings on or off: On.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: the rest of our vacation in Arizona.  We've had an amazing time so far seeing some amazing sights and so look forward to taking the boys on our trips in the future so they can share in our adventures too. 

Alissha

No comments:

Post a Comment