Saturday, September 9, 2017

17 Week Bumpdate

How far along? 17 weeks
Baby is the size of an: onion, about 5 inches long
Total weight gain: Just under 6 pounds since I got pregnant 
Stretch marks? No new ones.
Maternity clothes? Yup and trying to do the hair tie trick with my non maternity shorts so I can wear them as long as possible. 
Sleep: Still waking up once or twice a night to go pee and my lower left back is still hurting. 
Best moment this week: Finding out were having another BOY! Logan Thomas will be joining us some time in February and it's nice to give him an identity instead of calling him "baby". 
Miss anything? Nothing this week.
Food cravings: Nothing.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope. 
Gender: BOY
Labor signs: Hopefully not for a very long time! 
Symptoms: Nothing new, still peeing all the time, my nipples are still very, very sensitive. Intense lower left back pain that seems to be worse first thing in the morning and after I vacuum/mop. 
Belly button in or out?  In, but I think it'll pop this pregnancy. 
Wedding rings on or off: On.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Our vacation in Arizona! 

Alissha

No comments:

Post a Comment