Thursday, August 31, 2017

16 Week Bumpdate

How far along? 16 weeks
Baby is the size of an: avocado
Total weight gain: I didn't weigh myself this week 
Stretch marks? No new ones.
Maternity clothes? Yup and trying to do the hair tie trick with my non maternity shorts so I can wear them as long as possible. 
Sleep: Still waking up once or twice a night to go pee and my lower left back is still hurting. 
Best moment this week: I'm feeling baby's movements a lot more this week and they feel like little pops or like someone flicked my belly with their finger. It's so fun to feel baby and this is one active baby already. 
Miss anything? Nothing this week.
Food cravings: Nothing different this week.  My "cravings" have subsided. 
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope. 
Gender: I think baby is a girl, but I won't be surprised if it's a boy!
Labor signs: Hopefully not for a very long time! 
Symptoms: Still peeing all the time and as soon as I pee I have to pee again. My nipples are still very, very sensitive. Intense lower left back pain that I'm pretty sure is due to a pinched nerve, but I'm enjoying the chiropractor so I'm still planning on going even if it's not actually helping the pain. 
Belly button in or out?  In.
Wedding rings on or off: On.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender this week!

Alissha

No comments:

Post a Comment