Wednesday, August 16, 2017

14 Week Bumpdate

How far along? 14 weeks
Baby is the size of a: large lemon 
Total weight gain: Up a couple pounds
Stretch marks? No new ones, but the few I got with Caleb seem to be more noticeable now. 
Maternity clothes? I have worn a fitted maternity dress a couple of times this week and it was heaven.  I'm in stretchy shorts, leggings and skirts most days. Anything snug around my waist is pretty uncomfortable.
Sleep: Still waking up once or twice a night to go pee, but I do have the occasional night where I'm up 3-4 times to go pee.
Best moment this week: I'm fairly confident I felt baby move this week! I was 13+6 days when I felt it, but it felt like little popping in my lower abdomen right in the area where I hear baby's heartbeat with the doppler. 
Miss anything? A Dos Equis sure looked tasty when we went to our favorite Mexican restaurant this week.
Food cravings: Spicy, sour, tangy foods... I've also been craving soups- hearty vegetable soups. I'd be lying if I said I didn't indulge in some Top Ramen this week. 
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope. 
Gender: We'll find out in just about 2 weeks! How crazy is THAT!
Labor signs: Hopefully not for a very long time! 
Symptoms: How come I haven't mentioned how much I've been peeing?! Oh my gosh, I pee all the time and as soon as I pee I have to pee again.  Trying to get out of the house is ridiculous because I have to go at least 3 times on the way out the door.  Other than that, it's a lot of the same- my boobs aren't aching as much but still ache every now and then and my nipples are still very, very sensitive. Almost every time I stand up or get out of bed I get dizzy and pulling pains on both sides of my lower abdomen. I've been getting pains in my lower back on either side as well, almost like sciatic pain but it doesn't shoot down my leg.
Belly button in or out?  In.
Wedding rings on or off: On.
Happy or moody most of the time: I think the moodiness is subsiding, but I'm still pretty emotional. 
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender at the end of the month!

Alissha

No comments:

Post a Comment