Wednesday, August 2, 2017

12 Week Bumpdate

How far along? 12 weeks
Baby is the size of a: large plum, roughly 2.5 inches!  
Total weight gain: I'm only up about a pound, so I can't complain! 
Stretch marks? Nope.
Maternity clothes? Not yet, but I can't remember the last time I wore my jeans.  I'm mostly in shorts, maxi skirts and workout leggings these days.
Sleep: Still waking up once or twice a night to go pee, but I have had the occasional night where I'm up 3-4 times to go pee.
Best moment this week: Going to Laughlin and Lake Mohave again after a 2 year hiatus. Even though I was the only one who couldn't drink, I still
enjoyed myself! 
Miss anything? Not really.
Food cravings: Spicy, sour, tangy foods... pickles and Hot Cheetos. But I've also been enjoying celery sticks, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes and fresh fruit.  Sweets don't sound that great, but I'll eat it if it's in front of me. 
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope. 
Gender: We'll find out around 16 weeks and we cannot wait! 
Labor signs: Hopefully not for a very long time! 
Symptoms: My boobs aren't aching as much but still ache every now and then and my nipples are still very, very sensitive. Almost every time I stand up or get out of bed I get dizzy and pulling pains on both sides of my lower abdomen. I've been getting pains in my lower back on either side as well, almost like sciatic pain but it doesn't shoot down my leg. Occasional headaches and I haven't been as ravenous lately so that's a plus. 
Belly button in or out?  In.
Wedding rings on or off: On.
Happy or moody most of the time: I think the moodiness is subsiding, but I'm still pretty emotional. 
Looking forward to: Our next prenatal appointment on August 4th and finding out the gender later this month! 

Alissha

No comments:

Post a Comment