Thursday, August 10, 2017

13 Week Bumpdate

How far along? 13 weeks
Baby is the size of a: peach, just about 3 inches long
Total weight gain: I didn't weigh myself this week 
Stretch marks? Nope.
Maternity clothes? Not quite yet, but my shorts are even getting a bit snug around the waist.  
Sleep: Still waking up once or twice a night to go pee, but I do have the occasional night where I'm up 3-4 times to go pee.
Best moment this week: I had another prenatal appointment on Friday, 8/4, with the nurse practitioner and everything went well. Baby has a strong heartbeat in the 160s.
Miss anything? Not really.
Food cravings: Spicy, sour, tangy foods... I've also been craving soups- hearty vegetable soups. 
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope. 
Gender: We'll find out in about 3 weeks! How crazy is THAT!
Labor signs: Hopefully not for a very long time! 
Symptoms: A lot of the same- my boobs aren't aching as much but still ache every now and then and my nipples are still very, very sensitive. Almost every time I stand up or get out of bed I get dizzy and pulling pains on both sides of my lower abdomen. I've been getting pains in my lower back on either side as well, almost like sciatic pain but it doesn't shoot down my leg.
Belly button in or out?  In.
Wedding rings on or off: On.
Happy or moody most of the time: I think the moodiness is subsiding, but I'm still pretty emotional. 
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender at the end of the month!

Alissha

No comments:

Post a Comment