Thursday, August 31, 2017

15 Week Bumpdate

*I turned 15 weeks on August 21st*
How far along? 15 weeks
Baby is the size of a: navel orange 
Total weight gain: I've maintained this week 
Stretch marks? No new ones, but the few I got with Caleb seem to be more noticeable now. 
Maternity clothes? Yup, my regular shorts aren't comfortable to wear at all any more
Sleep: Still waking up once or twice a night to go pee, but my lower back pain has been causing me to toss and turn a lot at night because I can't get comfortable.  
Best moment this week: We decided on a new girls name and we both love it. We liked Bailey and were set on that name for years, but it seems to be a really popular name for dogs these days and I'm not going to have my daughter named after a dog 🤦🏻‍♀️ We bought a new family car!! We both love it and look forward to all the trips we'll be taking as a family of four. 
We also hired a doula! I've always wanted a natural home birth, but Chris is not on board at all with a home birth. He feels much more comfortable having baby in the hospital so as a compromise, we'll deliver in the hospital but he agreed to hiring a doula to help us stay focused and on track with our birth plan while I'm in labor. I'm really looking forward to having a different birthing experience with this baby and having a doula help us through the contractions and reassure me that I can do this. 
Miss anything? Nothing this week.
Food cravings: Nothing different this week.  My "cravings" have subsided. 
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope. 
Gender: I've been guessing this whole pregnancy... in the beginning I thought girl for sure because I was breaking out, but other than that my pregnancy has been the same as it was with Caleb so I've been thinking boy.  But something tells me it's a girl.... or maybe I'm just mentally preparing myself for baby being a girl. My intuition is all over the place. 
Labor signs: Hopefully not for a very long time! 
Symptoms: Still peeing all the time and as soon as I pee I have to pee again. My nipples are still very, very sensitive. Intense lower back pain and I actually saw a chiropractor to help with it and I plan to continue seeing the chiro throughout my entire pregnancy. 
Belly button in or out?  In.
Wedding rings on or off: On.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender in just over a week!

Alissha

No comments:

Post a Comment