Wednesday, August 2, 2017

11 Week Bumpdate

I turned 11 weeks on July 24th and did my update, but didn't get around to posting it.

How far along? 11 weeks
Baby is the size of a: lime, just over and inch and a half long 
Total weight gain: I haven't weighed myself, mostly because of all of this bloat 😑 
Stretch marks? No. 
Maternity clothes? Not yet, but I can't remember the last time I wore my jeans.  I'm mostly in shorts, maxi skirts and workout leggings these days.
Sleep: Still waking up once or twice a night to go pee, but I have had the occasional night where I'm up 3-4 times to go pee.
Best moment this week: Hearing baby's heartbeat on my fetal doppler consistently.  
Miss anything? Not really  
Food cravings: Spicy, sour, tangy foods... pickles, peperoncinos (I had to look up the correct spelling of those!), Italian pasta salad. Pretty much the same things I craved with Caleb..... maybe a boy???
Anything making you queasy or sick? Not this week. 
Gender: We'll find out around 16 weeks and we cannot wait! 
Labor signs: Hopefully not for a very long time! 
Symptoms: Still bloated the moment I eat something, my boobs ache on and off, my nipples are very sensitive.  Literally the day after I posted my 10 week update saying my acne was clearing up I noticed a patch of little pimples on my forehead.  I NEVER get pimples on my forehead.... but by the end of this week my skin seems to be clearing up again. Almost every time I stand up or get out of bed I get dizzy and pulling pains on both sides of my lower abdomen. My energy has come back this week!! 
Belly button in or out?  In.
Wedding rings on or off: On.
Happy or moody most of the time: I think the moodiness is subsiding, but I'm still pretty emotional. 
Looking forward to: Our next prenatal appointment on August 4th. 

Alissha

No comments:

Post a Comment