Tuesday, September 26, 2017

19 Week Bumpdate

How far along? 19 weeks
Baby is the size of a: mango! 
Total weight gain: Didn't weigh myself this week, really hasn't been a priority for me. 
Stretch marks? No new ones.
Maternity clothes? Yes and wearing my belly bands to make my non maternity shorts last longer. 
Sleep: Still waking up once or twice a night to go pee.
Best moment this week: Spending time alone with Chris in Sedona and seeing Caleb again! 
Miss anything? Beer.
Food cravings: Nothing.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope. 
Gender: BOY!!
Labor signs: Hopefully not for a very long time! 
Symptoms: Nothing new, my back pain is still gone! 
Belly button in or out?  In, but I think it'll pop this pregnancy. 
Wedding rings on or off: On.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Our anatomy scan in a few weeks to see baby Logan again.

Alissha

No comments:

Post a Comment