Wednesday, January 3, 2018

34 Week Bumpdate

How far along? 34 weeks! 
Baby is the size of a: butternut squash or moose, same thing.
Total weight gain: 25 lbs. 
Stretch marks? A few on my sides and one on my boob, but they’re not a big deal.  
Maternity clothes? All the time or leggings/workout pants. 
Sleep: Sleep is getting more challenging as my belly grows.  I’m waking up a minimum of twice a night to go pee and tossing and turning a lot.  I pulled out my pregnancy pillow but it’s so big that I can’t seem to get comfortable with it this go around.  For now, I’m using a pillow in between my legs and my wedge pillow to help support my belly when I’m laying on my side.  
Best moment this week: We took Caleb, on probably one of our last family outings as a family of 3, to The Aquarium of the Pacific and he loved it.  We’re going to try to do more things before Logan arrives, but our calendar is already getting pretty filled up for the month of January.  
Miss anything? Still missing that beer or glass of wine.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope. 
Gender: BOY!! 
Labor signs: None this week. 
Symptoms:  Heartburn after dinner, but nothing Tums can’t take care of, peeing all the time, my body is definitely getting more tired mid day and I’m needing to rest for a few, not sleeping the greatest and occasional foot/leg cramps. 
Belly button in or out? It’s pretty much out all the time.  
Wedding rings on or off: On.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Seeing our little guy again on the 11th and meeting him! 

Alissha

No comments:

Post a Comment