Tuesday, January 9, 2018

35 Week Bumpdate

How far along? 35 weeks! 
Baby is the size of a:  Coconut, canary melon or honeydew melon which I think are all smaller than what my apps say Logan should be measuring; somewhere between 18 and 22 inches long and about 5.5 lbs, but I’m guessing he’s pushing the 7lb mark by now.  
Total weight gain: I’ve somehow managed to lose 1/2 a pound this week putting me at 24.5lbs gained so far. 
Stretch marks? The ones on my sides have gotten dark pink, but I know they’ll fade with time.  
Maternity clothes? All the time or leggings/workout pants. 
Sleep: Sleep is rough.  I’ve been waking up 3-4 times at night, with one of those times being to let our dog Nala outside to go pee since she likes to drink a gallon of water before bed.  I toss and turn a lot at night and don’t think I’ve had more than a few hours of solid sleep at a time.  
Best moment this week: I’m slowly starting to nest and getting things ready for Logan.  My plan this week is to get our hospital bags mostly packed and install the car seat base in the Tahoe for when we need to go to the hospital.  
Miss anything? Solid sleep- which I know I won’t see again for quite some time! And still missing that beer or glass of wine.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope. 
Gender: BOY!! 
Labor signs: I’ve had a few intense Braxton Hicks this week.  
Symptoms:  Heartburn after dinner, but nothing Tums can’t take care of, peeing all the time, my body is definitely getting more tired mid day and I’m needing to rest for a few, not sleeping the greatest, occasional foot/leg cramps and I’ve had some sciatic pain this week. 
Belly button in or out? It’s pretty much out all the time.  
Wedding rings on or off: On, but getting more difficult to take off over my knuckles.  
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Seeing our little guy again on the 11th and meeting him! 

My NST’s have been going great so far.  Logan is as active as ever and has good heart accelerations and decelerations.  My blood pressure has been around 113/68.  My belly is measuring right on track for where I’m at in the pregnancy, we just have a big boy on our hands.  I’m getting anxious and excited about going into labor and as much as I can’t wait to meet Logan, I hope he stays put until at least 38 weeks.  I don’t think I’ll go past my due date, but if I do, I do and I’ll do anything to avoid a medical induction.  We have a pretty busy January so I’m sure time will go by fast and Logan will be here before we know it. 

Alissha

No comments:

Post a Comment