Saturday, May 16, 2015

32 weeks


How far along? 32 weeks! 
Baby is the size of a: Head of Lettuce. 19 inches long and 4 pounds. 
Total weight gain: 23 pounds. I've actually lost a few pounds this week. I know it's because little man is moving up higher and shrinking my stomach. I just can't eat that much any more without getting full really fast. 
Stretch marks? Drinking a ton of water and layering up with my Lush massage bar and lotions to try and prevent them as long as possible.
Maternity clothes? Everyday! Maternity pants/shorts, maxi skirts and dresses. 
Sleep: Pretty much the same as last week! Getting up at least twice to go to the bathroom and tossing and turning.  
Best moment this week: Caleb's nursery is pretty much done! We have it decorated, just have to get pictures for the frames. I love how it turned out and can't wait to have our little guy in there.
Miss anything? Nothing new.
Food cravings: None this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope! 
Gender: BOY!!!!! 
Labor signs: Nope!
Symptoms: Peeing nonstop. Just went to the bathroom? Gotta go again. My ankle swelling hasn't been that bad at all this week. Still having vivid and odd dreams. This week I dreamt I grew an extra toe on each foot because I was pregnant! Still scatter brained, clumsy, tired and acid reflux is still awful! No back pain or anything like that, thank God. 
Belly button in or out?  In. Still hasn't popped out yet! Although it's only a matter of days before that happens now. 
Wedding rings on or off: On. 
Happy or moody most of the time:  Im equally happy and moody. Still a sassafras.
Looking forward to: Caleb's shower tomorrow!! I can't believe it's already here. Time has flown by. And my last day of work- June 19th! 

Alissha  

No comments:

Post a Comment