Monday, May 25, 2015

33 weeks


How far along? 33 weeks! 
Baby is the size of a: Honeydew melon. 19 inches long and 4 1/2 pounds. 
Total weight gain: 25 pounds. 
Stretch marks? Drinking a ton of water and layering up with my Lush massage bar and lotions to try and prevent them as long as possible.
Maternity clothes? Everyday! Maternity pants/shorts, maxi skirts and dresses. 
Sleep: I've pretty much said good bye to restful sleep. Between tossing and turning and getting up to go pee throughout the night, I'm just plain exhausted during the day. Although at night I seem to get a boost of energy and have to tell myself to go to bed. 
Best moment this week: Caleb's shower! So many of our friends and family came to celebrate, we definitely feel very blessed to have so many people that care about us and our little man. 
Miss anything? Nothing new.
Food cravings: None this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope! 
Gender: BOY!!!!! 
Labor signs: Nope!
Symptoms: Peeing nonstop. Just went to the bathroom? Gotta go again. I might as well just live in the bathroom! My ankle swelling hasn't been that bad at all this week, although it comes and goes. Acid reflux has been insane this week and I'm eating Tums like they're candy. It's really ridiculous. I haven't had much of an appetite this week and nothing in particular sounds good to eat. I get full so easy and really haven't been that hungry lately. My belly has also been very itchy this week, so I know little man is growing. 
Belly button in or out?  It's in the weird stage where it's pretty much flush with my belly. Not an innie, but not an outtie. It's so weird! 
Wedding rings on or off: On. 
Happy or moody most of the time:  Im equally happy and moody. Still a sassafras.
Looking forward to: My last day of work- June 19th! I am so counting down the days and looking forward to not working! 

Caleb's movements have gotten more intense and frequent this week. He really does move non stop and I can tell when he has the hiccups! Chris and I can't seem to stay out of Caleb's nursery this week. I've been doing loads and loads of his laundry and getting things situated. We love being in his room and just organizing his things. I'm pretty sure we're BOTH nesting lol. 

Everything checked out at our prenatal appointment this week. My belly is measuring just a few days ahead of where it should be and my blood pressure is still really good! 

Alissha  

No comments:

Post a Comment