Monday, June 1, 2015

34 weeks!


How far along? 34 weeks! 
Baby is the size of a: Cantaloupe. 19 inches long and about 5 pounds. He'll start gaining half a pound a week from here on out. 
Total weight gain: 27 pounds. 
Stretch marks? Drinking a ton of water and layering up with my Lush massage bar and lotions to try and prevent them as long as possible.
Maternity clothes? Everyday! Maternity pants/shorts, maxi skirts and dresses. 
Sleep: I've pretty much said good bye to restful sleep. Between tossing and turning and getting up to go pee throughout the night, I'm just plain exhausted during the day. 
Best moment this week: We finished our four week series birth class on Tuesday. Even though there were some questionable couples in the class, I thought it was well worth our time and money. We both learned a lot and feel more prepared for when I go into labor and what to expect. 
Miss anything? Nothing new.
Food cravings: None this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope! 
Gender: BOY!!!!! 
Labor signs: I'm not sure if I'm experiencing Braxton Hicks or not, but I have had some mild cramping that feels like the start of your period. They seem to come mostly at night and don't cause much pain. I'll make sure to ask my doctor about them next Wednesday at my next appointment. 
Symptoms: Peeing nonstop, my ankle swelling hasn't been bad this week and my acid reflux has been almost non existent this week! I still haven't had much of an appetite and nothing in particular sounds good to eat. I get full so easy and really haven't been that hungry lately. I've been pretty uncomfortable this week with a lot of pressure in my belly and I can't seem to get comfortable. I'm ready for little guy to move down out of my ribs ; ) 
Belly button in or out?  It's still in the weird stage where it's pretty much flush with my belly. Not an innie, but not an outtie. 
Wedding rings on or off: On. 
Happy or moody most of the time:  Im equally happy and moody. Still a sassafras.
Looking forward to: My last day of work- June 19th! I am so counting down the days and looking forward to not working! 

I'm pretty sure Caleb is head down at this point. I can distinguish when he has the hiccups and I can feel them down low in my pelvis. He's developing patterns of being awake and moving like crazy and sleeping. Although my pregnancy apps say he's supposedly sleeping 90% of the time, I think he's sleeping closer to 20% of the time and awake 80% of the time. I hope I'm wrong and he sleeps like a champ when he's here!! 

Alissha  

No comments:

Post a Comment