Monday, June 22, 2015

37 weeks


How far along? 37 weeks! 
Baby is the size of a: A winter melon, 19-22 inches long and about 6.5 pounds.
Total weight gain: 30 pounds. 
Stretch marks? Along with the one between my belly button piercing, I finally got a few small ones on my  sides. 
Maternity clothes? Everyday! Maternity pants/shorts, maxi skirts and dresses. 
Sleep: Still the same. I think I'm sleeping pretty decent considering how far along I am. 
Best moment this week: My last day of work! 
Miss anything? My ankles and skinny feet : (
Food cravings: No food cravings, but iced tea has been delicious this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope!
Gender: BOY!!!!! 
Labor signs: I had my first legitimate Braxton Hicks contraction this week and today I started losing my plug, which I'm not too concerned about because I know you can lose it several weeks before labor starts. 
Symptoms: The same that was happening last week. Peeing all the time, my ankle and foot swelling is still awful, I'm still getting those sharp pains in my inner thighs and now in my hooha and my breast are getting tender and sore. 
Belly button in or out?  It's slowly making itself an outtie. 
Wedding rings on or off: Off. I wear them on a necklace around my neck
Happy or moody most of the time:  Im equally happy and moody. Still a sassafras.
Looking forward to: Relaxing before our little man arrives, organizing and cleaning.......

My appetite is coming back and I can actually eat a full meal. Little man has definitely dropped and is putting pressure on my pelvis which is causing the pains in my thighs and hooha. I don't feel like he will arrive any time soon though. While I have moments where I'm in pain or uncomfortable, I'm still not at the point where I'm over being pregnant. I've loved being pregnant thus far and I know I'll miss it once Caleb is born. 

Alissha  

No comments:

Post a Comment