Sunday, June 28, 2015

38 weeks

How far along? 38 weeks! 
Baby is the size of a: A pumpkin, 19-22 inches long and almost 7 pounds.
Total weight gain: 33 pounds. 
Stretch marks? Along with the one between my belly button piercing, I finally got a few small ones on my  sides. 
Maternity clothes? Everyday! Maternity pants/shorts, maxi skirts and dresses. 
Sleep: Its been rough this week. I wake up several times at night and I'm starting to have a hard time getting comfortable. The weight of my belly is starting to take its toll and putting a lot of pressure on my ribs. Thank God I've been able to take naps during the day. 
Best moment this week: Getting Caleb's nursery completely organized and everything washed and put away. The only thing missing is him!
Miss anything? Nothing other than the usual.... 
Food cravings: Nada. 
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope!
Gender: BOY!!!!! 
Labor signs: Lots of Braxton Hicks.... They come all the time and can be pretty uncomfortable. 
Symptoms: Still peeing all the time, the joints in my hands and feet have been sore/swollen the last few weeks, occasional swelling in my feet/ankles and braxton hicks. 
Belly button in or out?  It's slowly making itself an outtie. 
Wedding rings on or off: Off. I wear them on a necklace around my neck
Happy or moody most of the time:  Im equally happy and moody. Still a sassafras.
Looking forward to: Meeting our little guy! 

Alissha  

No comments:

Post a Comment