Sunday, June 7, 2015

35 weeks

How far along? 35 weeks! 
Baby is the size of a: Coconut. 19 inches long and about 5 1/2 pounds.
Total weight gain: 27 pounds? 
Stretch marks? I have developed one tiny stretch mark in between the two holes where my belly button piercing was. The skin is super thin there, so it's not surprising and if that's the only one I get I'll graciously accept it! Other than that, I'm still drinking a ton of water and layering up with my Lush massage bar and lotions to try and prevent any more from developing.
Maternity clothes? Everyday! Maternity pants/shorts, maxi skirts and dresses. 
Sleep: Sleep would be amazing if I wasn't getting up 3-4 times a night to pee. I go back to sleep pretty quickly, so I can't complain too much. 
Best moment this week: I can't think of anything specific this week that really stood out, but I definitely think my stress level is going down with my work load winding down. It feels so good to see the light at the end of the tunnel and to have some relief in my last few weeks.
Miss anything? Nothing new.
Food cravings: Ice cold apple juice hit the spot this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope! 
Gender: BOY!!!!! 
Labor signs: I still have episodes of cramping every day, but I think I have yet to experience a legit Braxton Hicks contraction.  My doctor said the cramping is completely normal and to continue to drink a lot of water. 
Symptoms: My bladder seems to be the size of a walnut now and I am constantly going to the bathroom. Caleb likes to press right on my bladder and make me feel like I'm going to pee myself! The ankle and foot swelling has increased this week, but hasn't been totally awful. I've also developed sharp pains in my inner thighs which seems to come when Caleb moves certain ways. The pains stop me in my tracks and last a few seconds.
Belly button in or out?  It's slowly making itself an outtie. It's a bit shy. 
Wedding rings on or off: On during the day, but at night I take my ring off because I layer up with lotions/oils at night and in the mornings. Aaaaand it's a little more difficult to take it off first thing in the morning to lotion up. 
Happy or moody most of the time:  Im equally happy and moody. Still a sassafras.
Looking forward to: My last day of work and my brother in law's wedding on the 13th! 

Alissha  

No comments:

Post a Comment