Saturday, May 2, 2015

30 Weeks


How far along? 30 weeks! 
Baby is the size of a: Winter squash. 15-17 inches long and 2.5-3.8 pounds. 
Total weight gain: About 22 pounds. 
Stretch marks? Drinking a ton of water and layering up with my Lush massage bar and lotions to try and prevent them as long as possible.
Maternity clothes? Everyday! Maternity pants/shorts, maxi skirts and dresses. 
Sleep: I really haven't been sleeping well this week. Between getting up at least twice to go to the bathroom and tossing and turning, I haven't had a solid nights sleep in a while. Never mind the fact that little man thinks it's play time every time I lay down and when I go back to bed after going to the restroom. I love feeling him move, but his movements have gotten so strong that it's hard to go back to sleep when he's rolling around in there. And I know.... Get used to not sleeping now cause when baby comes, blah blah blah! : P
Best moment this week: I took the most amazing nap Thursday after work. Probably the best sleep I've gotten in awhile!
Miss anything? Solid sleep.
Food cravings: None this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope! 
Gender: BOY!!!!! 
Labor signs: Nope!
Symptoms: Peeing nonstop, I've been getting the urge to pee RIGHT NOW and I feel like little man likes to dig his heel into my bladder, occasional ankle swelling, vivid and odd dreams, an itchy belly, sciatic pain that leaves me with a nice limp when I walk occasionally and I've been pretty forgetful, scatter brained and clumsy lately. Apparently pregnancy brain is a real thing! I'm getting more tired in the afternoons and don't have much energy to do anything when I get home from work. 
Belly button in or out?  In. Still hasn't popped out yet. 
Wedding rings on or off: On. 
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy and sassy still.
Looking forward to: Our maternity pictures on the 4th! 

This week Caleb's movements have definitely gotten stronger. He's been rolling around like crazy and I can feel actual body parts poking me and moving across my belly. I have no idea when this guy sleeps because it seems like he's always moving around. 

I can't believe we only have 10 weeks to go, give or take, until we meet our son. A lot of people keep asking me if I'm nervous about labor and delivery and right now, I'm not. I'm sure when I get closer to my due date I'll get nervous.  I'm looking forward to meeting our little guy and having him here. I definitely think our animals know a baby will be joining the family soon, especially our boy dog, DuWayne. He's been more affectionate lately and will randomly get up from playing with his toys and bring one to me. He never does that. Anyone who knows this dog knows how selfish he is with his toys and doesn't like sharing. He's a sweetheart and I can't wait for him to meet Caleb, I think they'll be best buds for sure. 

Alissha  

No comments:

Post a Comment