Tuesday, April 28, 2015

29 weeks


How far along? 29 weeks! 
Baby is the size of a: Butternut squash. 15-17 inches long and 2.5-3.8 pounds. 
Total weight gain: About 21 pounds. 
Stretch marks? Drinking a ton of water and layering up with lotions to try and prevent them as long as possible. I bought a Lush massage bar this last weekend and looooove it. 
Maternity clothes? Maternity pants all day, err day. And maxi skirts. 
Sleep: The same as last week. I've been getting up twice a night to go to the bathroom. Usually around 12 am and 5 am. Also tossing and turning a lot at night to get comfy.
Best moment this week: This week has been so busy, hence why this post is so late. Chris hung the curtains in the nursery, my mother in law hosted a bridal shower for my brother in law's fiancé and on Sunday I found a few cute maternity dresses and finished Caleb's mobile with my sister! 
Miss anything? Nothing I can think of....
Food cravings: None this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope! 
Gender: BOY!!!!! 
Labor signs: Nope!
Symptoms: Still drinking a ton of water and peeing nonstop, leg cramps in the middle of the night, an itchy belly and my sciatica bothers me every now and then. 
Belly button in or out?  In. Still hasn't popped out yet. 
Wedding rings on or off: On. 
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy and sassy still.
Looking forward to: Our maternity pictures on the 4th! 

My last prenatal appointment went well and now I'll be seeing my doctor every 2 weeks until I hit the 36 week mark. Our breastfeeding class was very informative and worth attending. It definitely motivated me more to breastfeed and answered some questions I had. This post is super late, but better late than never! Hopefully my next update won't be so far behind. 

Alissha  

No comments:

Post a Comment