Sunday, March 1, 2015

21 weeks


How far along? 21 weeks! 
Baby is the size of a: Depending on what app I look at, he's either the size  of a pomegranate or cantaloupe. About 10.5 inches long and 12.7 ounces! 
Total weight gain:  Based on my scale at home, I'm guessing 10 pounds but we'll find out for sure tomorrow at my doctors appointment. 
Stretch marks? Just the one on my boob!
Maternity clothes? Maternity pants all day, err day. 
Sleep: Pretty much the same! Tossing and turning with bathroom runs about  once or twice at night. 
Best moment this week: Chris felt him move for the first time! His kicks are definitely getting stronger and I'm loving every minute of it!
Miss anything? A refreshingly delicious Dos Equis with lime. 
Food cravings: Nothing out of the ordinary this week. 
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope! 
Gender: BOY!!!!! 
Labor signs: Hopefully not for a very long time! 
Symptoms: Random heartburn after the most random things or for no reason at all, still pretty gassy and hungry all the time. My burps have turned into belches and I feel like a frat boy who just shotgunned a Bud Light when that happens. 
Belly button in or out?  In. I've noticed my belly button is getting more shallow though, which I didn't think would happen this early! 
Wedding rings on or off: On.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy.... And sassy... I'm pretty much a sassafras all the time. Just ask Chris. 
Looking forward to: Putting Caleb's furniture together and setting it up in the nursery. I'm also planning on making his mobile over the crib, so depending on how that turns out I'll either be super excited and happy or frustrated and bitchy. 

The nursery is almost ready for Caleb's furniture. My dad and Chris' dad helped with the crown moulding earlier this week and there's just one last piece that needs to go up. Chris put the chair rail up and the taller baseboards. It's coming together nicely, I just can't wait for it to all come together. 


Alissha  

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it amazing to feel the baby move for the first time? The nursery walls look nice so far :) Take care!

    ReplyDelete