Sunday, March 15, 2015

23 weeks!


How far along? 23 weeks! 
Baby is the size of an: Eggplant. 
Total weight gain: 15 pounds... But I feel like I've gained 40. 
Stretch marks? Just the one on my boob!
Maternity clothes? Maternity pants all day, err day. And maxi skirts. 
Sleep: Pretty much the same! Some nights I only get up once to go pee and other nights I get up about four times. 
Best moment this week: Getting confirmation that Caleb has a healthy, normal heart! 
Miss anything? Not this week.
Food cravings: Nothing out of the ordinary..... 
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope! 
Gender: BOY!!!!! 
Labor signs: Hopefully not for a very long time! 
Symptoms: Heartburn is getting more frequent, burpy, gassy, hungry all the time, occasional lower back aches. Caleb is moving a ton lately and he likes to kick/punch inward, instead of out. It catches me off guard, especially when he gets me in my bladder. I can't wait until he starts kicking/punching the other way! 
Belly button in or out?  In.  It's definitely getting more shallow though.
Wedding rings on or off: On.
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy when I'm not at work. Can't wait for maternity leave....
Looking forward to: having this Friday off work. I just want a lazy day to relax and get things done around the house. 

My updates seem to be getting postponed more and more every week. I hope I can keep up with them as I get farther along. 

The paint and wood work in the nursery is done! Chris and I put together Caleb's furniture this weekend and picked his glider up from Buy Buy Baby. I love how everything looks and can't wait to start putting things up on the walls. My sister and I are in the process of making his mobile and I love how it's coming together so far.  








Alissha  

No comments:

Post a Comment